ONLINE OPEN HOUSE DEMO
What is participate.online?
From a simple welcome, to taking notes as you visit each project station, to dropping project feedback into a comment box, our unique online open house platform walks visitors through step by step.
- Designed to be accessible based on United States federal web design standards
- Optimized for mobile audiences, who make up more than 40 percent of users
- Provides access to an almost unlimited range of layouts and content types, without compromising mobile or accessibility features
- Ensures secure access to users through use of SSL certificates
- Hosted, monitored and tested 24/7
- Deployed quickly and efficiently
- Integrates with numerous proprietary and third party applications
- Developed on a dynamic, open-source platform ensuring compatibility with future tools and features
- Includes EnviroLytical, our software for managing and analyzing public feedback
- Uses a virtual notepad, Take Notes As You Go, to further mimic the in-person experience
Ross Island Bridge history (sample video)
Public Participation Spectrum Toolbox
participate.online supports engagement goals and communication tools at all levels of the International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) spectrum of public participation.